27 January 2012

The Friday Report

Setting goals is an awesome motivator.

When I first started, I didn't set a number goal for myself.  I just wanted to work on getting healthy.  As time progressed and the pounds dropped off, I decided to set an end of the year goal for myself.  325 lbs by January 1.  When I reached 325 before the end of the year, I decided to challenge myself and see if I could manage to make it to 320. 

When I posted my new year's weigh in info, I was proud to say that I weighed 319.8 lbs and had been able to lose over 70 lbs since June.

The next goal wasn't one of my own making.  I was challenged to lose 20 more pounds and say goodbye to the 300s by Valentine's Day.

I'm happy to report that I'm 4 lbs closer to saying goodbye to 300.  Today I weighed in at 305.2 lbs.  That's just 0.2 lbs shy of 85 lbs loss.  And just 5.3 lbs away from the 200s. 

Up till recently, my exercise mojo has been in hiding but working toward meeting my goal has seriously kicked it into gear. I'm not working out everyday but I sure am moving a lot more than I was before.

Now I just have to figure out what my next goal will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment