11 November 2011

The Friday Report

This morning I cried.

Today when I got on the scale I hit a major milestone.  Today I weigh 339.6 lbs.  That's officially 50 lbs less than I weighed when I started this journey.  I guess knowing that I've come so far was just a bit overwhelming.  I've come such a very long way in the ten weeks since I changed my diet.  I've learned so much and I know that I've made changes that I'll be able to stick with for the rest of my life.

From the beginning I've known that this was something I had to do to get healthy and be the best me that I could possibly be.  I didn't have a choice this time.  It was either lose weight or face the possibly fatal circumstances.  Well I'm doing it and I feel so much better already. 

Now I just had to figure out and maintain an exercise regimen. :\ 

2 comments:

  1. 50 POUNDS....CONGRATS....I'm so, so happy for you. This is huge...50lbs...wow...good for you.

    So, you have to tell me about your workout regimen and what it's like. I'm so interested in hearing about what you're doing and eating. We must get together soon.

    Now, having been a personal trainer, I know the trials of everyday life can be tough when you're on such a mission. I also know, even though they mean well, people are often telling you how proud they are of you and what you're doing. And don't get me wrong, this is all good, but they never ask this question..."what can I do too help you?" Well, I'm asking...what can i do to help you in your endeavor?
    Got so, so much love for you..Vaya con dios...
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, losing 50lbs is no easy feat! I admire your determination and commitment to being healthy. You're doing something for yourself that will uplift you in so many areas of your life! I look forward to seeing your journey continue to blossom and come to life. Love you, and take care.

    ReplyDelete